Survey123 Connect issues viewing initial XLSForm designs in New Survey window

Jump to solution
05-08-2022 02:09 PM
james_appsoils
New Contributor

Hello!

I am using version 3.14.256 of Survey123 Connect on a Windows 11 laptop.

I tried looking up this issue but could not find mention of it. I was trying to review all the sample and template options available by clicking on +New Survey. When I go into the Samples and Community sections, scrolling down fails after scrolling down through 8 or so designs. If I try to drag the scrollbar down, it hops and stutters back up to near the top of the list. I have attempted to use my mouse, keyboard, and trackpad but none of this options work properly.

Is anyone else experiencing this or perhaps have a workaround?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @james_appsoils,

This is a known issue logged as BUG-000144210, with the current Samples and Communities sections, due to the large number of surveys that are now available. We are planning to address this is a future update.

For now, the best way is to try use the arrow down key and move one by one down the list, wait for it to load fully, and then try scroll and navigate.

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @james_appsoils,

This is a known issue logged as BUG-000144210, with the current Samples and Communities sections, due to the large number of surveys that are now available. We are planning to address this is a future update.

For now, the best way is to try use the arrow down key and move one by one down the list, wait for it to load fully, and then try scroll and navigate.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @james_appsoils,

Just letting you know we just released the 3.15 July Update today of Survey123 Connect and Field app which includes a fix for the New Survey UI where it was hard to pick a template or sample from the list when many were displayed. It should hopefully work much better now and easily allow you to pick any sample or template in the list.

See the announcement here: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-blog/what-s-new-in-arcgis-survey123-july-2022/ba-p/11...

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos