Not applicable

Hello, I can't save label in table, see img

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerrickWestoby
Occasional Contributor III

I think the labels should appear in the dashboard, depending on what type of element you're displaying them in (and assuming you didn't update that list after the survey was first published. If so, see this post )

You could also have a hidden field in your survey that stores the labels of selected options and then use that as the display in the dashboard. You could get creative and use some html formatting like <br> to split up your selected options, too. 

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/desktop/create-surveys/xlsformformulas.htm

Used for select_one questions. Returns the label associated with the name of the choice in the given question. Be aware that the question must be defined inside quotes.jr:choice-name(${select_one}, '${select_one}')
Used for select_multiple questions. Returns the label associated with the name of the choice in the given question. The selected-at() function must be used to extract the label for individual answers using the choice index. Be aware that the question must be defined inside quotes.jr:choice-name(selected-at(${select_multiple}, choice_index), '${select_multiple}')

View solution in original post

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

No, what you see is expected for select multiple when viewing in Data table in AGO or Survey123 website. The data type of this type of question is a comma separated list of values.

Regards,

Phil.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi @Anonymous User 

What I want is that the values ​​come with the label, and not the name, because when I push this data to a dashboard, the labels should appear.

thank you so much

0 Kudos
DerrickWestoby
Occasional Contributor III

I think the labels should appear in the dashboard, depending on what type of element you're displaying them in (and assuming you didn't update that list after the survey was first published. If so, see this post )

You could also have a hidden field in your survey that stores the labels of selected options and then use that as the display in the dashboard. You could get creative and use some html formatting like <br> to split up your selected options, too. 

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/desktop/create-surveys/xlsformformulas.htm

Used for select_one questions. Returns the label associated with the name of the choice in the given question. Be aware that the question must be defined inside quotes.jr:choice-name(${select_one}, '${select_one}')
Used for select_multiple questions. Returns the label associated with the name of the choice in the given question. The selected-at() function must be used to extract the label for individual answers using the choice index. Be aware that the question must be defined inside quotes.jr:choice-name(selected-at(${select_multiple}, choice_index), '${select_multiple}')