Select to view content in your preferred language

Pull Coordinates from Zone Lookup App into Survey123

04-01-2024 09:31 AM
emoreno
New Contributor III

Hello ESRI community!

I'm not too familiar with pulling coordinate information into a Survey123, and was hoping to get some insight into how I could accomplish this task. I have a Zone Lookup Instant app in which a customer inputs their address in the geolocator and the app returns a popup with a survey123 link, if found in a certain area. My goal is to pull the coordinates from their input address into the Survey123 that appears in that displayed popup, if possible. I have been testing a few ways to do this using a custom URL in the web map that the Instant App searches, which I have formatted like so:  https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/ItemID?center={Lat},{Long} . This gives me 0,0 coordinates when I test it, however, so I was wondering what I may doing wrong or what else I could try to accomplish this task. Any help is appreciated!

2 Replies
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

{Lat} is referring to field in your pop-up. Do you have data in these fields?

0 Kudos
emoreno
New Contributor III

Hi Christopher, thanks for your response, and apologies if I'm misunderstanding anything. I do not have a Lat or Long field in the layer from which these popups are displaying, as the goal was to pull the lat long from the address someone inputs in the ArcGIS World Geocoding Service. Will I need to add those in order for it to work properly?

0 Kudos