Select to view content in your preferred language

Pop-up for attached photo's does not show photo in gallery mode.

10-26-2023 07:41 AM
BKS
by
Occasional Contributor

I have 4 separate but similar surveys, each with it's own hosted feature layer in AGOL.  Each of these 4 FLs supports attachments (i.e. photo's in my case).  

When I configure the pop-up attachments for each of these FLs I get different results.  When I set them all to Gallery or Auto mode, two of the FLs show the photo's, while the other two show them in list-like mode.  I say "list-like" because it is slightly differnt than the List option (see attached - one shows FL set to show attachments in Auto or Gallery, and the other is List mode).

I would like them all to appear as photos.

I suppose there could be something basic I'm missing but as far as I can tell there are no structural differences between the underlying FLs.  

Anyone else experience similar and/or have suggest how to resolve?

Thanks, BKS

PS - I realize this isn't necessarily a  s123 question but since I'm collecting the data via S123 I decided to try here first.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

@BKS

When you have the attachments in the pop up configured as List, if you select one of the images and it opens in a new tab does the image display? 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
BKS
by
Occasional Contributor

@ZacharySutherby perhaps I've confused you.  

Currently I have all four FL pop-ups set to Auto mode.  Two of them display the photo inline (i.e. see popupAutoAndGallery_asDesired.png attached), which I presume to be Gallery mode, and two of the FL's display them in a List-like fashion (i.e. see popupAutoAndGallery.png attached).

When I click on the inline photo's (per popupAutoAndGallery_asDesired.png), a new tab is opened with the photo/jpg displayed.

When I click on the List-like photo's (per popupAutoAndGallery.png), I am asked to download the photo locally.  After doing so, it does not open the downloaded file into a new tab automatically.

I believe based on my testing thus far, when I've tried to force it to use List mode, it does the same thing.  Asks me to download it locally.

Thanks for any help!

0 Kudos
BKS
by
Occasional Contributor

@ZacharySutherby   Just confirmed that when I force it to List mode, it asks me to download it locally.

0 Kudos