Select to view content in your preferred language

Pulldata not working in published version

10-27-2023 08:22 AM
Maartenvan_der_Veen
New Contributor

Dear reader,

I am having a trouble with my pulldate fields in this survey: RiskAssessment (arcgis.com)

I links to web maps, and should automatically fill in the data. This also works perfect in Connect. But as soon as applying it to the published version, i only find back the community. How can i fix this.

Maartenvan_der_Veen_1-1698420165385.png

Maartenvan_der_Veen_0-1698420125513.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Usually this is caused by a case issue in the file name or column name.  In Connect if the column name is "Test" you can pulldata "test" and it works.  But in the web it does not.  It must be "Test".

That one got me the other day.  I would start there.

But it can also be extra commas, special chars, or new lines.

0 Kudos
Maartenvan_der_Veen
New Contributor

Hi Doug, Thanks for your super quick response, unfortunately i didnt find the solution with your respons yet...

Looking at the column information: 

• perc_ss_hist (type: esriFieldTypeSmallInteger, alias: perc_ss_hist, SQL Type: sqlTypeSmallInt, nullable: true, editable: true)

it should be the perc_ss_hist right? and not the alias name. Since i have this everywhere, and all columns are not working ii am afraid this is not the reason why it crashed.. this is my function: pulldata("@layer", "getValueAt", "attributes.perc_ss_hist", ${all_hazards}, ${location})

0 Kudos