Select to view content in your preferred language

Item specified by surveyItemId does not exist or is not accessible

10-18-2020 02:25 PM
MattCreaney
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,, 

I have multiple feature report templates on a particular feature layer and these have all been working great - until Friday, when they all stopped working with the error:

Item specified by surveyItemId does not exist or is not accessible

To my knowledge there has been no change to the feature layer, there has definitely been no change to the report templates and the survey, whilst it has been republished recently, has only had items added, no items removed or changed.

What's the problem here?

Ismael ChiviteJames Tedrick‌ your help would be much appreciated here, our organisation can only bill the customer upon receiving said feature reports..

36 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ruth,

We're having the same issues and have submitted a support ticket. It looks like S123 Beta is exhibiting the same behavior -- is there a sense of when a fix will be put in place? Is there a fix or has a solution not yet been identified?

Thanks!

Shawn

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi Yulia and Shawn,

The fix is available for testing on our BETA website https://survey123beta.arcgis.com/, and if the hotfix build passes the test, we will then deploy the fix on the production website next week.

Thanks,

Ruth

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ruth,

It appears that the Beta environment has corrected the behavior in the production environment for our use case. We look forward to the implementation in production. Will update if situation changes.

Thank you,

Shawn

YuliaMamonova
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Ruth,

My reports are still failing in beta version, but with a different error:

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi Yulia,

This a different issue, we checked the job, and it seems like this is a pretty big survey or it has a pretty big dataset. If it is possible could you please share your XLSform with us, so we can investigate further?

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
YuliaMamonova

Hi Ruth,

It's been working just fine for a year or so, it is pretty long, but never had any problems with generating reports.

Thanks,

Yulia

0 Kudos
YuliaMamonova

Ruth,

Can I please send you my form privately to your email address?

Thanks,

Yulia

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi Yulia,

Thanks for the reply, here is my email  jxu@esri.com. We will try to reproduce the issue with your form, and find out where goes wrong.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
YuliaMamonova

Thanks, Ruth. I've just emailed you my form.

Thank you,

Yulia

0 Kudos
FionaBarry
New Contributor II

I am also experiencing the same issue