Select to view content in your preferred language

Internal server-side error - Reports

10-10-2023 08:12 AM
LucianoSantoni5
New Contributor

Good morning, I would like to know if anyone is experiencing the same problem. Suddenly our Survey123 reports stopped generating with the following error: Internal server-side error.

There is a similar post from 2020, it seems to have been fixed with a patch. (https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/internal-server-side-error/m-p/791415)

Is anyone having the same problem?

51 Replies
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

I'm on Enterprise and still generating reports. They may have released a patch that hasn't reached me yet though.

However, Enterprise and AGO should be using the same report generation service. Have you checked your Connection yet? Is it timed out? Can you generate reports via the S123 website?

RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

I just tried as well with ArcGIS Online and am not facing any issues. 

I am wondering if there are some stability issues with their Survey123 services right now or an attempted update of some kind, surveys I was having issues viewing the Data page form view before, are just not loading the Data page at all today... so that's fun.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

I always seem to be at the tail end of updates, so if that's the case, I will likely see issues by late tonight/early tomorrow.

Fingers crossed it's just a temporary thing then.

0 Kudos
Sghimire
Emerging Contributor

I am also having the same issue on Enterprise. It was working fine until Yesterday. Please Help! 

abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

I'd recommend opening a support ticket with Esri. If this is related to a server updates, there isn't much we can do here, unfortunately.

RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

@tbearb @nnolasco @Sghimire @Nicholas1441 Out of curiosity, which region are you guys in? North America, Europe, etc?

0 Kudos
tbearb
by
Regular Contributor

Located in North America (Alabama).

0 Kudos
Nicholas1441
Emerging Contributor

Located in North America (North Carolina).

0 Kudos
Strategic
New Contributor

We are in North America (Canada West)  and experiencing the same issue. There are no entries in the Log so I suspect there is an issue on ESRI's side

Strategic_0-1726068396674.png

Could not find any extra error information using Developer Tools

"jobStatusInfo": {
    "detailedStatus": "prepareFailed",
    "startTime": 1726068524477,
     "progress": 0
},
"submitted": 1726068463728,
"completed": 1726068524498,
    "messages": [
        "Internal server-side error. "
    ]

tbearb
by
Regular Contributor

We are receiving that exact error regarding the "jobStatusInfo" - "detailedStatus".