Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 connect filter domain table issue

Jump to solution
08-27-2024 12:53 PM
RECEPÖZDOĞAN1
Emerging Contributor

Hi every one, 

I need to example of filter to domain list according to another field conditions. 

There is a list of many tag numbers available, and I don't want to index the entire list. I need to filter this list by the value in another column.

Let me give you an example, if the value in column A is "2", then I want to see only 1 to 10 in the domain table connected to column B,

or if the value in column A is "2"  I would like to see the labels of the domain list that depend on column B according to its value contains the expression " B02".

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lei_Liu
Esri Contributor

Hi RECEPÖZDOĞAN1,

Check out this blog that introduces choice filters in Survey123 and offers some common techniques for working with them effectively. It might be helpful to you:  https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-blog/survey123-tricks-of-the-trade-choice-filters/ba-...

Thanks,

Lei

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lei_Liu
Esri Contributor

Hi RECEPÖZDOĞAN1,

Check out this blog that introduces choice filters in Survey123 and offers some common techniques for working with them effectively. It might be helpful to you:  https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-blog/survey123-tricks-of-the-trade-choice-filters/ba-...

Thanks,

Lei

RECEPÖZDOĞAN1
Emerging Contributor

Dear Lei, 

Thank you answer to my topic. 

it was helpful for my task. 

I got and applied several example to my form.

I had to manage over 18000 ID numbers for inspection studies.

when I wrote these numbers on the XLS form, I observed that the system was in a very heavy state of operation. Then I defined the link from inside survey connect by uploading cvs file to our portal. I defined the classifications by adding sub-milks, such as in the example you sent me in csv file, it worked perfectly. You can find the example of csv file in the image.
 Thank you. 

Recep 

0 Kudos