Geopoints in repeats

07-20-2022 08:25 AM
SamGatter
New Contributor III

Hiya,

I am struggling to incorporate a geopoint question into a repeat within a survey. The survey published fine and I am able to create multiple inputs per point, however when attempting to submit the survey I receive an error message 'JSONObject["objectid"] not found'.

When removing the geopoint question from the repeat there isn't an issue when submitting a survey. 

I have also created a test survey to see if that has the same issue, but it works as intended. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You need to post the form so we can take a look.  thanks

0 Kudos
SamGatter
New Contributor III

Hi Doug,

I have managed to solve this issue by removing the initial page of the survey, before I had two pages, one for an initial selection and then another for the repeat. When removing the first page (so it's all a one form with the repeat at the end) it works at intended. 

It's quite strange as I couldn't find anything online about the same behaviour, and looking at guidance for S123 Connect it doesn't seem that this should be an issue.

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

My guess is using the same field name twice, some reserved word, bad table name, or a bad calc.  That is why seeing the form would help.

I use multiple geopoint questions all the time so it is something else.