Geopoint locations don't show in Form view (survey123 website, Data tab)

Jump to solution
08-24-2021 03:20 AM
DataOfficer
Occasional Contributor III

When viewing Survey123 results via the Survey123 website (survey123.arcgis.com) for one of our forms, we have recently noticed that the geopoint locations no longer appear in the Form view (Data tab). Instead, where the map would normally appear it is blank. This is not the same across all of our Survey123 forms. 

Screenshot showing an example of the blank map:

DataOfficer_0-1629800140998.png

Points appear to be displaying correctly in the main map window - just not the Form view.

0 Kudos
17 Replies
DataOfficer

Hi @Alison_Gou_ ,

1. Do you mean the release of  Survey123 3.13 should affect the view of the data in the Survey123 website?
I've just tried logging in to the Survey123 website and it is showing the following error when I try and open my surveys:

DataOfficer_0-1631867361575.png

Because of this, I can't perform Step 2.

0 Kudos
alison_gou
Esri Contributor

Hi @DataOfficer 

Since your survey is published before new release, I'm curious about how survey would behave on the new version.

Try to open your survey website in a private mode of browser and see what happens. To do this, right click on browser icon and select 'new private/incognito window'.

If you encounter any error, can you tell me whether it is from Date page or Web app?

0 Kudos
DataOfficer

Hi @alison_gou ,

I get the same error message when opening up in an incognito window. The error occurs literally just clicking on the survey form icon from the My Surveys page (https://survey123.arcgis.com/surveys). For a split second it shows the Overview tab of the survey but then displays the error. I.e., when it is trying to open https://survey123.arcgis.com/surveys/[itemid]/overview. Just to reiterate, we don't use this survey form in the web app. It was designed to be used in the field app.

0 Kudos
DataOfficer

Hi @alison_gou , further testing shows this latest error (The survey does not exist or is not accessible) is affecting multiple forms related to multiple feature services and so I have raised a support case, as this appears to be a wider issue (perhaps related to the 3.13 release).

0 Kudos
alison_gou
Esri Contributor

Hi @DataOfficer ,

It's good to raise a support case.

Can I ask one more question though? Does your survey contain audio questions?

Regards,

Alison

0 Kudos
DataOfficer

Hi,
Yes, some of them contain audio questions. 

Regards,
Rob

0 Kudos
alison_gou
Esri Contributor

Hi @DataOfficer ,

The reason why I asked is because there has been similar issue raised. The issue being audio question would stop survey from loading properly.  Based on your reply, I think you were experiencing this issue.

However, it has been fixed and your survey with audio questions should be open properly now.

Regards,

Alison

DataOfficer

Thanks Alison. It does appear to now be resolved.