Data values are valid

12-20-2018 08:24 AM
Highlighted
New Contributor

I am receiving an error when validating my Survey123 survey in the web app. I receive something that says "Data values are valid Instance name: 2nd Street 1543726800000" 

When I try to submit the same survey on the web app on my phone I receive a error code 1000 indicating I have a string that is too long. I'm not sure if these two are related?

I've attached a copy of my survey.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sarah,

The first message appears to bed correct - your instance name displays the time of submittal without using the format-date function (so it will appear as a timestamp).

I'm not seeing the error on submitting with a test value set- can you provide a sample set of values that reliably cause the error?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

When I access the survey through my login in Survey123 and fill it out on the computer it submits with no problem. When I validate the survey on the Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS I get the data value error with the street name. And lastly, when I try to submit it on my phone it displays the string error. I have attached a group of screen shots from that app on my phone that is giving me the error.

0 Kudos