Can not retrieve data to inbox

12-29-2017 02:46 PM
ErickWiggs2
New Contributor III

Hey everyone.

I have set up a Survey 123 in order to serve as the primary interface for grass cutting contractors here in the city. 

The kicker is, that I need the data to be edited from and back into a related table to the feature service (1 to Many). The relationship is also not set up with a Global ID, as I can not afford to have the GUID setup as a primary key on my Enterprise SDE.

The Set up: Service requests are created in a Feature Service and a related Task is created for Cutting the Grass. The Survey is to pull the data from the related table only (not using repeats), get updated/ edited, and then submit the updates back into the related table.

I have set the Survey to point directly at the related table. I have set up the bind:esri:parameters as suggested in this post: Repeat questions in 'Inbox' not showing from the very bottom. 

The Survey publishes fine, but when I attempt to bring in the Inbox it just spins forever. It should only be returning 5 sample datasets, so this should be pretty quick right?

I've attached the set up to this post. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Erick

In relation to your comment:

I have set the Survey to point directly at the related table. I have set up the bind:esri:parameters as suggested in this post:

If you are pointing directly at the related table, then you don't need to use add queries into the bind:esri:parameters  column. You would only use the bind:esri:parameters if you were editing a feature layer  that had repeats, and wanted to edit both the feature layer and related table at the same time. As you are going straight to the related table, there is no related table to query.

Please clear out the column and republish.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
ErickWiggs2
New Contributor III

I had originally published with this column originally cleared, but I can do it again.

0 Kudos
ErickWiggs2
New Contributor III

I think I have solved the issue. The Task Table I am pulling from has 200K+ records in it. 
When I make a small subset to play with it pulls in the data into the Inbox just fine. So I believe I need to find a way to reduce the Data source size in order to get a proper return time.
OR.
The Task table is too big, and the query is reading through all the returns in order to populate the inbox.

0 Kudos