Assistance resolving error

10-22-2020 02:20 PM
BillKrukowski
New Contributor

I have created a Survey for Catch Basin Cleaning and added the pop-up link to work with the Collector App, however when I submit the Survey I get "Survey contains error: 1. Press here to navigate to each error" message. When I press here nothing happens and I cannot determine where the error is. Can anyone offer some tips or take a look at the app and assist. 

I looked at the error log and cannot make heads or tails of anything. 

#Survey123

#Error

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Bill Krukowski‌, 

It looks like the diagnostic log passed along is from ArcGIS Survey123 Connect, although the submission error in your screen capture looks like it is from the Survey123 Website. 

Can you successfully submit the survey from the ArcGIS Survey123 Field App? If you see an error message there as well would I be able to obtain the diagnostic log from the Field App when the error was observed? 

Is the submission issue observed in all web browsers? If so if you open your browsers developer console and inspect the network activity when trying to submit the survey, what is the response of the applyEdits request? 

If possible would I be able to obtain a copy of the XLSForm the survey was built from for testing on our end? 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
BillKrukowski
New Contributor

Hello Zachary Sutherby

Thank you for responding. The whole thing was acting funny (sometimes it would work other times I would get that message) so I decided to start from scratch because this was a pretty simple task, just a Catch Basin cleaning, and recreate my work, all aspects are now working correctly and I am no longer receiving any errors. The survey is posting back to my feature table as expected.  Time for a dashboard.

typenamelabelhintappearancerequiredrequired_messagereadonlydefaultcalculationconstraintconstraint_messagerelevantchoice_filterrepeat_countmedia::audiomedia::imagebind::typebind::esri:fieldType
textCB_IDCatch Basin IDyesesriFieldTypeString
textCB_LocLocationesriFieldTypeString
dateTimeD_cleanDate of Cleaningnow()esriFieldTypeDate
decimalRm_ElevRim ElevationesriFieldTypeDouble
decimalCB_DCatch Basin DepthesriFieldTypeDouble
decimalSump_DSump HeightesriFieldTypeDouble
decimalCB_ACatch Basin AreaesriFieldTypeDouble
decimalSump_VSump Volume${CB_A}*${Sump_D}esriFieldTypeDouble
decimalD_SedDepth to SedimentyesesriFieldTypeDouble
decimalSed_VSediment Volume(${CB_D}-${D_Sed})*${CB_A}esriFieldTypeDouble
decimalD_FinFinal DepthyesesriFieldTypeDouble
decimalV_Sed_RVolume of Sediment Removedyes(${D_Fin}-${D_Sed})*${CB_A}esriFieldTypeDouble
decimalSump_FpcntSump % Full((${CB_D}-${D_Sed})div${Sump_D})*100esriFieldTypeDouble
Catch Basin CleaningCatch Basin Cleaninghttps://spencer-ma.maps.arcgis.com/sharing/rest/content/items/8285d33e6f204ceeb4446ef3db05d7c7yes

Attribute Display 

https:  //survey123.arcgis.com/share/805e6075750a49b3b638f94b98f188b9?portalUrl=https://Spencer-MA.maps.arcgis.com&field:CB_ID={Town_ID}&field:CB_Loc={assetid}&field:Rm_Elev={rimelev}&field:CB_D={depth}&field:Sump_D={D_Sump}&field:CB_A={CB_Area}

Feature Table

OBJECTIDObjectID
CB_IDString
CB_LocString
D_cleanDate
Rm_ElevDouble
CB_DDouble
Sump_DDouble
CB_ADouble
Sump_VDouble
D_SedDouble
Sed_VDouble
D_FinDouble
V_Sed_RDouble
Sump_FpcntDouble
GlobalIDGlobalID
CreationDateDate
CreatorString
EditDateDate
EditorString
0 Kudos
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hey Bill Krukowski‌, 

Sweet I am glad to hear the survey is up and running! 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos