the story can't be loaded

Jump to solution
11-30-2020 08:40 AM
taniamassa
New Contributor
hello everyone! I have a problem with my story map ... I see it in my profile but it doesn't load anymore, the error is "there seems to be an issue..the story can't be loaded..why? can you help me? thanks
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@taniamassa -- I'm sorry you aren't able to load one of your stories. For a specific issue like this the best way to get help is to contact Esri Tech Support.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ManishPatel
Esri Contributor

Hi @taniamassa ,

There could various reasons that the storymap will not load, may be some of the contents are not shared correctly, could be there are items missing which were originally used to create the storymap. There could be network connectivity issues.

What I would do is try to load the storymap in the browser and open Developer tools and investigate the network requests. (Most commonly 'F12' key would open that)

If you notice that there are some pending or blocked requests it might give you some pointers to look for.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Manish
0 Kudos
Rafael_Ponce
New Contributor

I Have the same problem. After working in a story map for two weeks, finalizing it, I made an edit adding a picture, it seems it didn't work, but then I got that same message: "hmm...there seems to be an issue", the F12 shows me that there is an error and two warnings in the console view and in Open Issues to view: 1 page error. I don't know how to solve this. I can see my Story Map in draft mode in my stories.

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@taniamassa -- I'm sorry you aren't able to load one of your stories. For a specific issue like this the best way to get help is to contact Esri Tech Support.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos