Select to view content in your preferred language

Sharing levels within a group

Jump to solution
09-06-2023 09:25 AM
LEllis
by
New Contributor

I am trying to set up groups for classes where students can create a storymap, share it to the group, and then set the sharing level so it is only available for the group creator and a select few students. I do not want all the students to be able to view each other's work. Or if it is not possible to select sharing level to a few other students in the same group, can it be done where the storymap is shared between the group creator and the group member ONLY?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

There aren't any additional levels of organization you can implement inside a group. You might want to check with the ArcGIS Online questions board to be sure, but I think to do what you are describing you'll need to make a separate ArcGIS Online group for each student group and add yourself to all those groups so you can see all the content shared to those groups.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

There aren't any additional levels of organization you can implement inside a group. You might want to check with the ArcGIS Online questions board to be sure, but I think to do what you are describing you'll need to make a separate ArcGIS Online group for each student group and add yourself to all those groups so you can see all the content shared to those groups.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos