How can I combine the side accordion and tabbed map series story map?

Jump to solution
04-18-2017 09:24 AM
MeganHunnicutt1
New Contributor

I am trying to create a tabbed story map that will be sub-categorized.  It would be ideal to have my content in the tabs and subcategories in the accordion format. There are only templates for either tabbed or side accordion. I am looking for help storymapseries #custom layout

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

To achieve this affect you just need to embed one classic story map inside the other -- you paste one story link into the other story using the Web page option. Please note that this may product undesired results when your story is viewed on a mobile device. This is only recommended if you are using the story for a presentation or otherwise know your audience will be viewing your story on a large screen.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KarenEdelstein
New Contributor II

I have seen this done here: https://erieny.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=bbee702e750942d5af21eb0790b8e42f  and WOW. It is exactly what I have been looking for, too. Any input?

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

To achieve this affect you just need to embed one classic story map inside the other -- you paste one story link into the other story using the Web page option. Please note that this may product undesired results when your story is viewed on a mobile device. This is only recommended if you are using the story for a presentation or otherwise know your audience will be viewing your story on a large screen.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos