Weird lines on my Contents menu

Jump to solution
02-08-2022 02:53 PM
Labels (1)
Sazudemy
New Contributor II

Hi:

I'm using ArcGIS Pro for an online class on edX. When my cursor pass over the "Contents" list, some blurry lines appear and disappear. It looks like the cursor is "dissolving" the words and symbols and regenerating them again. It doesn't affect the map and the things I'm doing but it's difficult to see the items on the list and work with them. I'm including a snapshot of my screen. Maybe someone can help me. I'll appreciate it.

Sazudemy_0-1644360264121.png

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Sazudemy
New Contributor II

Hi: I called Dell's support and the assistant updated everything in my laptop and found that, in fact, it was the Alienware Command Center. He uninstalled it and checked ArcGIS Pro and the lines disappeared. Then, he installed a new update of the Alienware and, it worked! So, I can use both. Thank you for the tip!!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
Sazudemy
New Contributor II

Thanks for replying. Maybe is that. 

0 Kudos
Sazudemy
New Contributor II

Do you know what can happen to my system if I uninstall the Alienware Command Center? It seems to control the fan and temperature of the laptop.

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

No, I don't know.

0 Kudos
Sazudemy
New Contributor II

Hi: I called Dell's support and the assistant updated everything in my laptop and found that, in fact, it was the Alienware Command Center. He uninstalled it and checked ArcGIS Pro and the lines disappeared. Then, he installed a new update of the Alienware and, it worked! So, I can use both. Thank you for the tip!!!

0 Kudos