Timeline for ArcGIS Pro 3.4 release

08-07-2024 07:48 AM
IgorSram
Emerging Contributor

Hi there, I would like know when ArcGIS Pro 3.4 version will be released. Is there a timeframe that you can share? 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Bud
by
Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

There is no pattern, but if you want to analyze the prior release dates, they are available here

ArcGIS Pro - Wikipedia

too many things influence when a major or minor release is done, and not all of them are directly associated with Pro itself.

You can always join

Early Adopter Community | Alpha & Beta Testing Programs (esri.com)

to get prior notice of releases and to participate in the beta programs

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
IgorSram
Emerging Contributor

Thank you Dan. I don't see a Beta Program for ArcPro 3.4 yet. 

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Thats because it isn't open until the internal testing is done.

We never get any prior warning regarding when a beta will be open.

... sort of retired...
Bud
by
Esteemed Contributor

Comment from Esri on August 16, 2024:

“…ArcGIS Pro 3.4 planned for Oct/Nov 2024”

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro-ideas/toggle-visibility-for-individual-categories-on/idc-p/... 

IgorSram
Emerging Contributor

Awesome! Good to know, thanks Bud!

0 Kudos
Will
by
Frequent Contributor

I am very interested to know if and when there will be a 3.4 release mostly because we are using concurrent use licenses (yes, aware they will go away in about a year) and will likely need to upgrade the ArcGIS license manager software at the same time.. we also need to upgrade to version 2024.0 to officially support 3.3, but I'm hesitant to do that if 3.4 and 2024.1 or 2025.0 will be released soon..  I'd rather wait for that.. any intel or insight would be greatly appreciated!   I also found the following link to a list of previous release dates which at least as of today is more up to date than the wiki article mentioned elsewhere in this thread:   FAQ: What Are the Build Numbers for Releases of ArcGIS Pro? (esri.com)

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

beta 3.4 is in progress now

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos