Suitability Modeler Troubles

03-31-2022 06:34 PM
IanBootsmiller
New Contributor

Hey everyone! I am trying to run the suitability modeler with a Euclidean distance road dataset, a wetland data set, and a landcover dataset. I have set them all to the same cell size and extent. After I am all done with formatting the data within the suitability modeler, I run the tool and it gives me a notification that says that I cannot run the modeler because it is not at full resolution. Does anyone have insight to why this might be?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Transformation pane in Suitability Modeler—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

Under Run the Transformation

To run the model at full resolution, click Run on the Suitability tab. The transformations in the raster function chain are calculated at full resolution, producing a more precise suitability map.

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
EmilyE
by
New Contributor

I'm having a similar issue. However, when I click Run in the Suitability tab, I'm still given the error message "Locate regions not ready to run: missing full resolution suitability map".

0 Kudos
IanBootsmiller
New Contributor

Yes, this is precisely what it is telling me as well.

0 Kudos
EmilyE
by
New Contributor

I ended up running the Locate Regions geoprocessing tool instead, and that worked for me! 

0 Kudos
IanBootsmiller
New Contributor

Thanks Emily! However, when I try to run the suitability map at full resolution in the suitability tab, it is not letting me run it. I click the run button, but it does nothing! So frustrating!

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Escalate to Tech Support would be the best option.

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos