Cannot modify features (Editing) in ArcGIS Pro 2.8.3

Jump to solution
10-21-2021 12:00 PM
stalinsulbaran1
New Contributor II

Hi, I am having an issue trying to modify features (editing) in ArcGIS Pro 2.8.3. I have checked with a co-worker who also uses version 2.8.3 and It works good, I am the only one with the issue.

ArcGIS Pro let me create features without problem, However, when I am trying to Move, Rotate or Scale, It doesn't let me select any feature.

Any idea you could give I really appreciated, best regards!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stalinsulbaran1
New Contributor II

It is a feature class in a geodatabase. However, searching in a old post I find the answer, It was in the selection tab - combination mode (for no reason it has changed to Remove from current selection). I just changed to create a new selection and It works.

Here is the link of the old post: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro-questions/solved-arcpro-unable-to-select-feature-with/td-p/... 

Thank you very much for your answers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Have you checked to make sure that they layer is selectable and editable?

KoryKramer_0-1634842958353.png

stalinsulbaran1
New Contributor II

Yes, both selectable and editable. It happens with all features from my projects (old and new).

0 Kudos
ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

@stalinsulbaran1 

What type of feature is it?  Is it a feature class in a database or a feature service?

Amanda Bishop, GISP
stalinsulbaran1
New Contributor II

It is a feature class in a geodatabase. However, searching in a old post I find the answer, It was in the selection tab - combination mode (for no reason it has changed to Remove from current selection). I just changed to create a new selection and It works.

Here is the link of the old post: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro-questions/solved-arcpro-unable-to-select-feature-with/td-p/... 

Thank you very much for your answers!