Search Function Broken

Jump to solution
04-20-2021 09:00 AM
anna_garrett
Occasional Contributor III

We have a very, very basic web application for taxpayers to find their property by address or property ID. Since the update the search widget has been broken. Remaking the map document and remaking the app does nothing. I've opened a ticket but it's going nowhere. 

Is there an alternative to the search widget or literally anything I can do to get my application back up and running? Is anyone else having this problem? It's a critical period in our year and I am getting more than a few angry phone calls. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anna_garrett

Okay, I tried remaking the map again and the search function is back. I'm not sure what's wrong at this point.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @anna_garrett what is your ticket #? I can follow up with our support team. 

anna_garrett

Hi Peter, the ticket number is 02787672. 

I know everyone's having some level of problem and maybe that's what's slowing things down but it was just the absolute worst time of year for this to happen

0 Kudos
anna_garrett

Okay, I tried remaking the map again and the search function is back. I'm not sure what's wrong at this point.

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

Do you know the name of the app you used? 

0 Kudos
anna_garrett

I used the ArcGIS Web AppBuilder to generate the app from a map. I fixed the problem by remaking my map document and application from scratch, the person assigned to my case couldn't reproduce the problem.