Layers with Arcade symbology applied won't print

02-14-2020 12:15 PM
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hello - I can't believe I haven't run into this until now, but it appears that any layer with an Arcade expression defined / used for the symbology will not print.  That is, the layer is not output as part of the map export when using the default AGOL or Enterprise 10.7.1 print service, from either map viewer classic, map viewer beta, or the Web Application Builder print widget

My guess is the user-defined Arcade field name used for display is not recognized by the print service, regardless of where the layer is consumed.

Thanks,

David 

Edit - This appears to be a problem with large polygon layers (like a county wide zoning) with an Arcade defined symbology defined.  I did just successfully print a transit-stop layer with some 1500 points that has an Arcade defined expression.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DraganSevic
Esri Contributor

Hi David,

I have the same issue. Did you contact Esri tech support? Any feedback from them?

Thanks,
Dragan

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hi Dragan, No I did not contact support.  I was waiting for more community feedback, to see if others were experiencing the same issue.

0 Kudos
AndrewBowne
Occasional Contributor III

I'm running in to the same issues here.  Has anyone found either a resolution or a confirmation that this not supported?

0 Kudos