Hyperlink to another layer in a pop-up

09-09-2020 07:25 AM
HelenCooper
Occasional Contributor III

Hi all, 

I'm trying to work out if it's possible to hyperlink to another layer in AGOL?  I have a point layer, and I want to click on each point to see the catchment for that point, but I can't work out an elegant way of doing so.  Any guidance gratefully appreciated!

Helen

#agol #story maps classic

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Amber_Support
Esri Contributor

Hello! I have found this documentation about configuring Pop Ups which has a section on Hyperlinks that might be a good place to start, you can find that here. There is a way to add a url to the pop up as a custom attribute display that could be useful, I also found this blog about the custom attribute display here

0 Kudos
HelenCooper
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Amber, thank you very much for your reply.  It gets me half way there but doesn't quite resolve it.  I think I'd need to be able to create a URL to show exactly the tab on the story map and the layers I want to show, but I don't seem to be able to do this so far.  

This helps with getting to the right tab: Launch a Story Map at a specific place , but can't work out how to view only specific layers and get the zoom level / extent as I'd need it to be. 

0 Kudos