Chart in popup from Arcade featureSet

Jump to solution
02-07-2022 01:30 PM
Labels (3)
DominicRoberge2
Occasional Contributor II

Hello

is it possible to add a chart to a webmap (new webmap) popup using an Arcade featureSet? I have a feature layer with a related table (1-M) and I would like to be able to use a bar chart to show data from previous years.

The arcade expression returns the featureSet as expected (see image below)... can it be done?

Thanks!

DominicRoberge2_0-1644268760437.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
5 Replies
DominicRoberge2
Occasional Contributor II

YEEEEES!!!

I knew I saw it before... Thanks for helping.

Now, I don't see in the Chart Template any options for showing the "data label" and Category label like you could using the Configuration Chart... Am I missing something or it's a limitation of the template?

DominicRoberge2_0-1644332658156.png

DominicRoberge2_2-1644332747219.png

DominicRoberge2_1-1644332698993.png

RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

this isn't supported on charts in popup yet.

DougBrowning
MVP Honored Contributor

I finally got this working today.  It would have helped if the article from @PaulBarker  covered it needs to be a Arcade element and not a chart.  I still do not get why charts cannot do this by default.  Why would anyone want to chart one var?  I should just be able to feed the chart element a FeatureSet or Array and let it do all this for me.  So weird.

Anyways like posted above I finally got it working but with no labels it is not a very useful pie chart.  

DougBrowning_0-1669831869218.png

Any update on this?  Or can I feed this into the Chart element Arcade like I thought it did?

thanks a lot

0 Kudos
BartvanderWolf
New Contributor II

Want that too! Is there a workaround? Can't we reference/call an existing chart in the popup?