Chart in popup from Arcade featureSet

Jump to solution
02-07-2022 01:30 PM
DominicRoberge2
Occasional Contributor III

Hello

is it possible to add a chart to a webmap (new webmap) popup using an Arcade featureSet? I have a feature layer with a related table (1-M) and I would like to be able to use a bar chart to show data from previous years.

The arcade expression returns the featureSet as expected (see image below)... can it be done?

Thanks!

DominicRoberge2_0-1644268760437.png

1 Solution
6 Replies
DominicRoberge2
Occasional Contributor III

YEEEEES!!!

I knew I saw it before... Thanks for helping.

Now, I don't see in the Chart Template any options for showing the "data label" and Category label like you could using the Configuration Chart... Am I missing something or it's a limitation of the template?

DominicRoberge2_0-1644332658156.png

DominicRoberge2_2-1644332747219.png

DominicRoberge2_1-1644332698993.png

RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

this isn't supported on charts in popup yet.

DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I finally got this working today.  It would have helped if the article from @PaulBarker  covered it needs to be a Arcade element and not a chart.  I still do not get why charts cannot do this by default.  Why would anyone want to chart one var?  I should just be able to feed the chart element a FeatureSet or Array and let it do all this for me.  So weird.

Anyways like posted above I finally got it working but with no labels it is not a very useful pie chart.  

DougBrowning_0-1669831869218.png

Any update on this?  Or can I feed this into the Chart element Arcade like I thought it did?

thanks a lot

BartvanderWolf
New Contributor II

Want that too! Is there a workaround? Can't we reference/call an existing chart in the popup?

mikAMD
by
Occasional Contributor II

the templates tab is not available in my current version of arcade editor on agol map viewer.

here is some info on creating popup charts from arcade and the template, for others like me who landed on this thread.

0 Kudos