Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArcGIS Online Ideas

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity (3286 Idea Submissions)
Sort/Filter :
Open
In order for the start button to be active, you must click in the “empty space” next to the frame after digitizing th...
rumpolda
by rumpolda New Contributor II
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated yesterday
0 0
Open
I have a web map with a group layer and within that group layer I have 3 sublayers that have a min-max scaling establ...
Sara_Fatimah
by Sara_Fatimah New Contributor III
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated Friday
0 0
Open
Hello,I think it would be really useful if, in the items details pages of web apps and Story Maps, there was a sectio...
AmberMillison
by AmberMillison New Contributor III
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated a week ago
5 0
Open
Currently in Map Viewer and application built on top of maps there is a limitation to only show up to 8 decimals of p...
BrianShaw13
by BrianShaw13 New Contributor II
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated Friday
2 1
Open
Increase functionality for Geometry($feature) to covert point geometry to Latitude and LongitudeThis is possible with...
RyanBohan
by RyanBohan Occasional Contributor III
4 1
Open
I am wanting to allow the users to alter the transparency of layers.In the Map Widget it has lots of tool options inc...
LIZDean
by LIZDean New Contributor II
1 0
Open
The layer properties status window is a good visual indicator of whether a layer's configuration has drifted from som...
AlexanderSt__John
by AlexanderSt__John New Contributor III
2 0
Open
I used the Info Tool in the old web app builder a lot, as my user base found this extremely useful and user friendly....
RichardLauberts1
by RichardLauberts1 New Contributor II
2 0
Open
Can you please allow users to enable sync for features hosted on ArcGIS online with 64bit Object ID?
MiralemZeljo1
by MiralemZeljo1 Occasional Contributor
1 0
Open
Currently, if you want to swap the user license type between two users, you need a third unallocated license to play ...
RTPL_AU
by RTPL_AU Occasional Contributor II
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated 2 weeks ago
3 0
Open
Add a widget which would allow for the display of notifications within a specific Hub site (as opposed to the banner ...
NCCGIA
by NCCGIA New Contributor II
1 1
Open
Regarding resources like Ontario GeoHub's Open Web Map Services > Eastern Ontario > AGOL page:There is an option in t...
Bud
by Bud Notable Contributor
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated yesterday
0 2
Open
HelloThe new Map viewer is missing the ability to output a hosted view layer when doing a join.This function works in...
MattyMaps
by MattyMaps New Contributor III
0 1
Open
When creating Hosted Views of feature services and enabling them for offline use in Field Maps, if you don't include ...
LindsayRaabe_FPCWA
by LindsayRaabe_FPCWA Occasional Contributor III
1 0
Open
We are increasingly being asked to create apps to track work being done by contractors doing work for the municipalit...
MelanieWawryk
by MelanieWawryk Occasional Contributor III
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated 4 hours ago
8 9
352 Subscribers

Idea Submission Guidelines

We love hearing from you about how to improve our products. To learn how to submit a valid idea, please review the Submission Guidelines