Select to view content in your preferred language

Error in Notebook when accessing Webhook Payload

08-22-2024 12:22 PM
Labels (1)
TonyContreras_Frisco_TX
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I have created a notebook in my Enterprise Notebook Server (version 11.1) that I am sending a Webhook Payload to.  Notebook Server is federated with the 11.1 Portal that hosts the webhook. I have followed the information in this post, however when I run a cell that references the variable webhookPayload, just as directed, it fails, saying:

NameError: name 'webhookPayload' is not defined

I still saved the notebook with this change, the Webhook is Active and I performed an operation that would trigger the webhook. I checked the webhook history and the invoke shows as true and the result is success, but the operations in the notebook did not occur. I tested the code using an actual payload I had sent to Make, so I know the notebook has no other errors.

Does anyone know of other settings or requirements for accessing the Webhook payload in a notebook?

@KevinHibma , I'm looking at you...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TonyContreras_Frisco_TX
Frequent Contributor

I deleted the Webhook, recreated it pointing to the notebook. Then it worked. The only reason I could think of is that when I originally set up the webhook with the notebook, it did not have the webhookPayload variable referenced. Does the webhook not recognize changes to the notebook that are saved after the webhook creation?

0 Kudos