Change Alert Type or Ignore Known Alerts

Jump to solution
03-16-2019 12:18 PM
rbae
by
New Contributor III

These alerts are classified as "warnings", but are actually not warnings at all - I know that I have 3 federated servers that will never be hosting servers.  Is there a way that I can set ArcGIS Monitor to ignore these?  It only clutters the warning logs.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnGraham2
Occasional Contributor

Hi Thomas, 

Manually editing the portal-info.js file is not a supported operation and can lead to problems in reports. Please instead log an enhancement request with Esri Tech Support for the filter parameter to be built in for a future release.

Thanks,

John

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ThomasAyley2
New Contributor

Hi Ryan,

I've been looking into this too. You can change the parameters for the portal log query to ignore this message by modifying the portal-info.js in \ArcGIS Monitor\Administrator\resources\app\collector\machines
It should be about line 502, update the parameter entry for filter2 to the following

filter2: '%7B%22codes%22%3A%5B%220-207074%22%2C%22207076-999999%22%5D%2C+%22users%22%3A%5B%5D%2C+%22source%22%3A+%22*%22%7D'

This will exclude the code 207075

0 Kudos
JohnGraham2
Occasional Contributor

Hi Thomas, 

Manually editing the portal-info.js file is not a supported operation and can lead to problems in reports. Please instead log an enhancement request with Esri Tech Support for the filter parameter to be built in for a future release.

Thanks,

John

0 Kudos