Select to view content in your preferred language

What do I need to modify to insert my data?

Jump to solution
04-10-2015 12:39 PM
ChrisSergent
Deactivated User

I am attempting to modify this responsive web design sample and need to replace the information that was originally inserted to use our data instead. The code that I need to modify for the form named attributesModal is in the main.js file within the app folder and the HTML page that has the form is index.html. My project is here: csergent45/streetSigns · GitHub and you can run it here: Street Signs

What do I need to do to get this to work?

Here is the original form:

CitizenSample.png

and here is my form:

StreetSignsForm.png

0 Kudos
14 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

Have you tried setting a breakpoint in the code at that spot and stepping through the code? While doing so check the value of the variables at that point - perhaps something is undefined?

ChrisSergent
Deactivated User

This was the change that I actually needed to make. There was a template in the web service and I did not have all of my fields with a name attribute in the HTML and the address was listed first in the template. One I added the name attribute to the all fields and placed address first, I was able to insert data and it displayed on the map.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
williamcarr
Frequent Contributor

Can it log any attributes?

ex.

var hydrantRecord = evt.graphic.attributes.Number;

console.log(hydrantRecord);

0 Kudos
ChrisSergent
Deactivated User

I am getting data back. See my post above to Kelly.

0 Kudos
ChrisSergent
Deactivated User

The array did relate. I used Kelly's example and had to re-arrange my data as well as add the attribute "name" to my form fields.

0 Kudos