Select to view content in your preferred language

max number of updated records (Fetch updates, changes, or deletions from feature layer)

08-23-2023 07:52 AM
SarahRijneke
Occasional Contributor

Is there a max on the number of records that can be used to initiate the Fetch updates, changes, or deletions form feature layer trigger? I set up a flow that should send an email when a feature is updated in the Field Maps app with a condition that it's WorkOrderID is not null and the Status field is 3 (Completed). 

SarahRijneke_0-1692801592549.png

I've tested my flow by adding and then updating a single feature in the Field Maps App (add new unassigned point to the map, update the status to completed) and receive an email as expected. 

SarahRijneke_2-1692802097209.png

However, field workers use the edit multiple button in the field maps app to select many points at once and update the status field to complete. Emails have not been generating when the app is used that way. Why don't I receive an email when multiple features are edited at the same time?

SarahRijneke_5-1692802330623.png

SarahRijneke_4-1692802279912.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SarahRijneke
Occasional Contributor

Additionally, does anyone know exactly when/how the trigger is actually triggered?  Field workers completed 32 assignments, 1 of which was recognized as a trigger (i.e. 1 expression result of true) when more than one met my condition (Status =3 and WorkOrderID is not null). I can see in the raw outputs view in power automate that information feeding into/being read by the trigger isn't fully updated when it comes through. The "status" field is 1 and the editor does not match who last updated the info.

SarahRijneke_3-1693242760471.png

In my data table we can see that the status field for this record (OBJECTID 30765) is set to completed (i.e. domain value of 3) which should have trigger an email to be sent but I haven't received one. 

SarahRijneke_2-1693242738946.png

This suggests to me that power automate recognizes that the feature has been updated but it reads in the values as they were before the updated took place.

0 Kudos