Select to view content in your preferred language

flow with ArcGIS connectors stopped working

Jump to solution
07-31-2024 09:10 AM
NataliyaLys
Frequent Contributor

Some of my flows stopped working this morning (7/31) around 8am. Most of them have not been modified in months. I cannot figure out why they wouldn't run when I trigger an update. These are critical flows for us, as we use those to commicate with citizens/employees about our 211 reports, as they get updated.

I just opened a ticket with ESRI. But also posting here perhaps anyone here have some insight?  @SeanKMcGinnis , @AnthonyLatini Was there an recent update to ArcGIS connectors or AGO? 

Appreciate any help. 

Nataliya

34 Replies
MichaelTorbett
Frequent Contributor

Anthony,

I applied the quick fix Friday morning and there hasn't been any issues since.

Thank you for the update!

Michael

0 Kudos
CESPEDESLUISITD
Regular Contributor

Thanks Anthony.

Applied it on Friday, ran without issues on Saturday AM. It has been running fine since.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Scott_Sambell
Frequent Contributor

What about FME @AnthonyLatini ? We don't use Power Automate. This is affecting anything that returns a 202 response. (as we mentioned on the 9th August)

Scott
0 Kudos
Scott_Sambell
Frequent Contributor

Hi @AnthonyLatini Should i start a new topic for this? I just got another notification that my issue was "resolved" and there has been no progress on the issue i raised several weeks ago, which is still majorly affecting our work with several clients. I've tried messaging you direct with no response.  Not sure what else i can do.  

Scott
0 Kudos
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

Hi @Scott_Sambell - I have replied to your private message. 

For those using FME, another contributor on the forums posted this response as a fix for FME. 

AnthonyLatini_0-1724795240602.png