Select to view content in your preferred language

Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet?

Jump to solution
02-02-2023 11:40 AM
COSPNWGuy
Frequent Contributor

Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet? I heard there was supposed to be something in place at the end of 2022.

82 Replies
GISAdmin7
Occasional Contributor

Great. Thank you!

0 Kudos
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

@PatriceLabbé @ZachBodenner - Depending on your environment, it may take a bit of time to roll out completely. For example, in government-based sites, it can take up to an additional 2-3 weeks before it is deployed. However, I have tested this with a number of accounts (expect for a government-based account) and see it appear in the list. 

Please let me know if you don't see it by the end of the week (assuming you are not in a government space). We may need to contact Microsoft to understand where it is in the queue. 

0 Kudos
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

I do work for a local government, so that would explain my case at least.

Blevins_Mark
Regular Contributor

Same...i work for state government and have yet to see the enterprise connector show up. Was wondering if IT needed to do something to "push" the connector but maybe just need to be patient.

ahargreaves_FW
Frequent Contributor

We're in a GCC environment and seeing the same as @ZachBodenner and @Blevins_Mark 

PatriceLabbé
Frequent Contributor

Hi @AnthonyLatini, I don't have a government-based account. I see it but in a preview state : 

PatriceLabb_0-1695649285368.png

It's working sucessfully nevertheless.

0 Kudos
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

@PatriceLabbé - Ah! That is visual bug that we are currently addressing with Microsoft. 

SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

@PatriceLabbé - as this is a new submission to Microsoft, they control the preview tag. We have submitted the appropriate details and asked them to remove the tag as it has passed all tests and has been promoted out of the Preview region. We support the product as we would any other ArcGIS component and are working with Microsoft to get the tag removed.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
alo5108
Occasional Contributor

@AnthonyLatiniWe are in the GCC so we are not going to be able to use this connector, is that correct? Do we know when we will be able to?

0 Kudos
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

Hi there @alo5108 ! - The connector is still running through Microsoft's verification process. We are still waiting to hear on this verification. My apologies for no other information as we are still waiting on this as well.