Select to view content in your preferred language

Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet?

Jump to solution
02-02-2023 11:40 AM
COSPNWGuy
Occasional Contributor II

Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet? I heard there was supposed to be something in place at the end of 2022.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Hi @COSPNWGuy - the Connector has not been released yet. We plan to send the release to Microsoft by the end of next week and then it is usually four to six weeks for it to make it to General Availability (GA) after that. I will post an announcement here in the community when we get it deployed and accessible in Preview and GA.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager

View solution in original post

78 Replies
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Hi @COSPNWGuy - the Connector has not been released yet. We plan to send the release to Microsoft by the end of next week and then it is usually four to six weeks for it to make it to General Availability (GA) after that. I will post an announcement here in the community when we get it deployed and accessible in Preview and GA.

-sean
COSPNWGuy
Occasional Contributor II

@SeanKMcGinnis, can you give some insight of what versions of Enterprise, once released, the connector will work with?

SpireAGOLAdmin
New Contributor

It been a couple of weeks now and I'm not seeing the connector for ArcGIS Enterprise. Can you update us on where that process is, please?

0 Kudos
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

It has gone through Microsoft's initial validation and has moved to their functional testing stage. I will post a message in the community when it is moved to preview and ultimately general availability.

-sean
User2k23
New Contributor

Hi @SeanKMcGinnis !

Thank you very much for the efforts so far!

Are there any updates on the current status yet? We would like to use the ArcGIS Enterprise Connector in PowerAutomate soon. We do not use ArcGIS Online and do not have a subscription for that as we only work with Enterprise.

0 Kudos
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

@User2k23 - there are so many threads where people are asking for info about this, it looks like I missed one. The ArcGIS Enterprise Connector for Power Automate is currently in Microsoft's Preview environment. We are finalizing our testing on the connector and will be promoting it to General Availability in the next week or two.

-sean
ahargreaves_FW
Regular Contributor

Having this work against our "on-prem" will be HUGE. We presently collaborate data to AGOL just to trigger flows, so this will speed thing sup immensely. 

Thanks Sean & team!

dolson_farmington
New Contributor III

Hi! My org is in the same boat. I'm curious if you've found a workaround aside from a collaboration with AGOL since you originally posted in April. Is your Microsoft 365 subscription a government one?  Ours is, so this has been an issue since the new ArcGIS Enterprise connector is not compatible with a GCC subscription. Any leads? 

0 Kudos
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Good Day @dolson_farmington - The previous version was not being promoted to GCC because there was an action tagged as 'Preview'. An updated connector was submitted to Microsoft and is going through their certification process. With this submission, all 'Preview' tags have been removed. There isn't a defined date when the connector will be promoted to GCC, but Microsoft's promotion timeline estimates that it will be in that environment in 6-8 weeks.

-sean
0 Kudos