Select to view content in your preferred language

Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet?

Jump to solution
02-02-2023 11:40 AM
COSPNWGuy
Occasional Contributor II

Can ArcGIS for Power Automate be used with Enterprise yet? I heard there was supposed to be something in place at the end of 2022.

78 Replies
dolson_farmington
New Contributor III

Thanks for the quick reply! What is the current recommended workaround for simple automation processes for the time being? Particularly with respect to email notification using the Citizen Problem Reporter solution or feature updates made in Field Maps. 

0 Kudos
MarkCave1
New Contributor

Hi Sean,

Is there a new estimate on the promotion timeline for the connector for Enterprise and Survey123?

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
User2k23
New Contributor

Hi @SeanKMcGinnis ,

this is wonderful news!

We have checked, but our Power Automate region is not "United States incl. Preview", but "Germany". Can you estimate when we will be able to use the connector in Germany? 

0 Kudos
PatriceLabbé
Occasional Contributor

Hi @SeanKMcGinnis ,

Any update on GA?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
djmapper
New Contributor

Hi @SeanKMcGinnis ,

Any updates on a GA release? I am eagerly waiting to use it for a current use case.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
alo5108
New Contributor II

@SeanKMcGinnisIs this available yet? I am not finding documentation on how to create the custom connector for anything other than use with Survey123. I am looking to build one for feature update.

Thank you!

Alex

0 Kudos
ZacharyHart
Regular Contributor

the documentation suggests it is available but when i search power automate for the connector I don't see it!
https://doc.arcgis.com/en/microsoft-365/latest/power-automate/set-up-the-arcgis-enterprise-connector...

0 Kudos
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

I'm in the same boat, really looking forward to it but everything except the actual Power automate interface suggests I should be able to use it already!

0 Kudos
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

@ZacharyHart - our documentation publishing sequence is out of sync with the Microsoft approval process. The most recent version of the Connector got pushed to Microsoft's preview environment last Friday and the Engineering team is actively testing it. Fingers crossed, it should be in GA in the next couple of weeks.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
SamuelSchneider
New Contributor III

Hi @SeanKMcGinnis , has there been any movement on getting this rolled out?

Thanks!

-Sam