Power Automate Error - Object Moved to here

Jump to solution
03-01-2022 12:54 PM
Danielle_Journey
Occasional Contributor

Following along with this blog here I set up a power automate flow for a hosted feature layer, and the flow runs until the "Get Edits" step where I get the following error:

<html><head><title>Object moved</title></head><body>
<h2>Object moved to <a href="https://arcgisazureprod5.blob.core.windows.net/replicafiles/...">here</a>.</h2>
</body></html>

I am not using a Damage Assessment template layer like the blog, just an editable hosted feature layer with editor tracking turned on.  Any help would be much appreciated!!

Danielle_Journey_0-1646168044136.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Danielle_Journey   The "Get Edits" step is expected to fail since it returns a HTTP status of 304 and not a 200. As long as the next step ("Get Edits Redirect") succeeds, the flow should be working. Here's a simplified example showing what it should look like after a successful run.

AaronPulver_0-1646182615341.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is expected, you have to "Configure run after" on the next step. It's the next step in the blog post. It will use the redirect URL and fetch it.

0 Kudos
Danielle_Journey
Occasional Contributor

@Anonymous User  Thanks for your response, but I do have that configured like your example shows: 

Danielle_Journey_1-1646171038710.png

Danielle_Journey_0-1646170991112.png

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Danielle_Journey   The "Get Edits" step is expected to fail since it returns a HTTP status of 304 and not a 200. As long as the next step ("Get Edits Redirect") succeeds, the flow should be working. Here's a simplified example showing what it should look like after a successful run.

AaronPulver_0-1646182615341.png

0 Kudos
Danielle_Journey
Occasional Contributor

@Anonymous User  Thanks for your help and explaining that.  It looks like my real error is further down in the email portion. 

0 Kudos