Integromat/Field Maps/ Workforce Integration-ConnectionError

Jump to solution
03-01-2022 01:41 PM
ErinAas3
New Contributor II

I am trying to replicate Automatically Create Workforce assignments after an inspection.  https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/field-maps/field-mobility/automatically-create-workforce-a...

I am connecting using my ArcGIS online account and set the sub-domain to /<org-id>/arcgis/rest/services/Hydrant_Maintenance_Inspections/FeatureServer/0     Then select the Hydrant_Maintenance_Inspections layer and select adds.  This module runs with no errors.

The Iterator runs with no errors

But on the Make an API Call I get ConnectionError ENOTFOUND: Service is temporarily unavailable.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ErinAas3   The sub-domain should just be like "services{env}" in the connection properties. It sounds like you may have used the full URL instead of just the sub-domain. So it might be "services3", "services4", or just "services". I think once you fix that (with a new connection), it should work.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ErinAas3   The sub-domain should just be like "services{env}" in the connection properties. It sounds like you may have used the full URL instead of just the sub-domain. So it might be "services3", "services4", or just "services". I think once you fix that (with a new connection), it should work.

0 Kudos
ErinAas3
New Contributor II

Hi Aaron,

I believe is it my connections, I have   https://services(number).arcgis.com for the sub-domain.  But I am still getting the same error on the next Field Map Module (Make API Call )with URL

ErinAas3_1-1646233864857.png

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your connection should look like this when you configure it correctly with a subdomain:

AaronPulver_0-1646234590775.png

For existing connections you can view them and it should look this:

AaronPulver_1-1646234653666.png

Where it's {username} | {portalURL} | {federatedServerURL}

What does yours look like?