Filter definition (Date) not working

Jump to solution
03-03-2021 07:55 PM
ThorstenHohenstrater
New Contributor III

It came to my attention that both Explorer and Field Maps do not display layers that use the following filer definition

<START Field> not in the last year

How ever, this filter definition works as expected

<START Field> in the last year 

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thorsten Hohenstrater
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

It turns out a bug has already been logged with Support. If you want to track the status of the bug you can contact support and reference BUG-000136699.

Regards,

Colin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Thorsten,

You are filtering on a date field, correct? I assume the filter is honored in the AGOL Web Map? Also, please let me know what platform you are seeing this behavior on (iOS, Android).

Regards,

Colin

0 Kudos
ThorstenHohenstrater
New Contributor III

Yes, a date field.

yes, works on Webmap

device is iOS

Thorsten Hohenstrater
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

@ThorstenHohenstrater Just a heads up, I see the same behavior with my own data. I am investigating this further.

Colin

0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

It turns out a bug has already been logged with Support. If you want to track the status of the bug you can contact support and reference BUG-000136699.

Regards,

Colin

0 Kudos
RobertTaylor5
New Contributor II

This bug has been around for over a year and really stinks.  Esri developers, you've had enough time to mull this over - time to fix it!

BTW, the bug write up on this indicates that it is a problem on Android but it also in iOS versions.  Note that this bug is not apparent in ArcGIS Collector for Windows 10 (v 20.0.1.0)

0 Kudos