Problem with multiple tables on Experience builder

Jump to solution
06-30-2021 10:30 PM
JoseBarrios1
Occasional Contributor III

Hello AGOL community,

Does anyone having problems with tables with the recent June update on experience builder? I had several tables on multiple pages and I can only see one table in the first page. The tables on the other pages are blank. If I refresh the browser in the active pages, the tables show up but it disappear on the other pages. Also, if I add a filter to a table in one page, it affects all the other tables on the other pages. The tables are the same data layer with different data views.  If I create a copy of the data layer, I can add and see the tables...but that mean that I would have to copy the same layer 4 times. Does anyone know if this is a bug? What I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any help!

JB

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TianWen
Esri Contributor

The "table blank" problem should have been fixed.

It is as designed that a filter would affect those tables using the same data source. Configuring tables with different copies of the data is a good workaround!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
TianWen
Esri Contributor

Thanks for reporting this! It's a known problem and will be fixed very soon.

0 Kudos
JosZwambach1
New Contributor III

I have the same problem. A very simple experience builder site with just one table and the table is blank and not showing any records.

0 Kudos
TianWen
Esri Contributor

It has been fixed. Let me know if you still see the problem. Thanks!

0 Kudos
JosZwambach1
New Contributor III

It still does not show the records in the table widhet. The option “Open widgets when the page is loaded” is “None”. When I change this setting to the table the records are visible in the widget.

0 Kudos
TianWen
Esri Contributor

Sorry, the latest code is not delivered yet. I'll let you know once it is done. 🙂

0 Kudos
TianWen
Esri Contributor

The "table blank" problem should have been fixed.

It is as designed that a filter would affect those tables using the same data source. Configuring tables with different copies of the data is a good workaround!

0 Kudos
JosZwambach1
New Contributor III

Thanks. It’s working, the table is filled with records.

0 Kudos
JoseBarrios1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi TianWen,

Thank you for the follow up on the "blank table issue". It is working now. However, I still having the problem with a filter in one page affecting all the tables in ALL other pages (same issues with maps widgets). I use the same table 4 times (with different views) in different pages. With the "workaround"  I will have to publish the same hosted table 4 times. Do you know if this is a known bug? It does not make any sense for a filter in one page to affect  the content on all other pages.

Thanks,

JB

0 Kudos
TianWen
Esri Contributor

This is an as-designed behavior for now. We'll consider your cases and see whether we can make any enhancements.

0 Kudos