Select to view content in your preferred language

Nearme in ExperienceBuilder

06-10-2022 11:14 AM
saraswathiemani2
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to convert my web app builder application to experience builder app. But I cannot find the near me tool which is available in web app builder in experience builder? Is there any method to add near me functionality into Experreince Builder?

9 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

According to Q&A Sharing Public Information with ArcGIS Experience Builder (esri.com)

Q: Is there a plan to add the Near Me widget to Experience Builder? It’s one of the most frequent widgets I use in Web AppBuilder.

A: It is not planned as the capability exists in the Nearby template from ArcGIS Instant Apps.

Think Location
0 Kudos
saraswathiemani2
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, Sir, I tried the instant app. It's adding another extra map with the widget. I have a map already and is there a way I can add the widget to the existing map, and not have another map in the application.

Thank you for your time. 

0 Kudos
NicholeSalinger
Regular Contributor

I have requested that the "Near Me" widget be added to Experience Builder as well but it has not been added to the migration roadmap as far as I know. This is kind of a big one to be missing in the migration from Web App Builder to Experience Builder.  

AmyRoust
Frequent Contributor
SusanaGasquez
Emerging Contributor

same requirement here, has this been pushed as idea?

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor
0 Kudos
rwrenner_esri
Esri Alum

As of now, the Near Me widget has been added to Experience Builder in ArcGIS Online but not Enterprise.

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/experience-builder/latest/configure-widgets/near-me-widget.htm

0 Kudos
Sunnny
by
Emerging Contributor

Is there a plan to add it to Enterprise, and if so, when?

0 Kudos
DanielMurillo
Regular Contributor

Same question here!

0 Kudos