Nearme in ExperienceBuilder

06-10-2022 11:14 AM
saraswathiemani2
New Contributor III

I am trying to convert my web app builder application to experience builder app. But I cannot find the near me tool which is available in web app builder in experience builder? Is there any method to add near me functionality into Experreince Builder?

8 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

According to Q&A Sharing Public Information with ArcGIS Experience Builder (esri.com)

Q: Is there a plan to add the Near Me widget to Experience Builder? It’s one of the most frequent widgets I use in Web AppBuilder.

A: It is not planned as the capability exists in the Nearby template from ArcGIS Instant Apps.

Think Location
0 Kudos
saraswathiemani2
New Contributor III

Thank you, Sir, I tried the instant app. It's adding another extra map with the widget. I have a map already and is there a way I can add the widget to the existing map, and not have another map in the application.

Thank you for your time. 

0 Kudos
NicholeSalinger
New Contributor III

I have requested that the "Near Me" widget be added to Experience Builder as well but it has not been added to the migration roadmap as far as I know. This is kind of a big one to be missing in the migration from Web App Builder to Experience Builder.  

AmyRoust
Occasional Contributor III
SusanaGasquez
New Contributor II

same requirement here, has this been pushed as idea?

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor
0 Kudos
rwrenner_esri
Esri Contributor

As of now, the Near Me widget has been added to Experience Builder in ArcGIS Online but not Enterprise.

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/experience-builder/latest/configure-widgets/near-me-widget.htm

0 Kudos
Sunnny
by
New Contributor II

Is there a plan to add it to Enterprise, and if so, when?

0 Kudos