Select to view content in your preferred language

Feature Info is missing the scroll capability when set to "Selected features"

10-04-2023 10:53 AM
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Feature Info is missing the scroll capability...

When Source is set to "Selected features"
abureaux_3-1696441654187.png

Map pop-up has 16 features selected.
abureaux_0-1696441560034.png

But Feature Info only shows the active feature.
abureaux_2-1696441603223.png

If you set Source to "Default", the selector appears in the Feature Info. I'd post a picture of the Feature Info app working, but EB now refuses to load my data at all... This thing lags out way too easily.

3 Replies
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor
  1. Firefox. No available updates.
  2. No custom of 3rd party tools. Everything is default EB:
    "exbVersion": "1.12.0",
    "exbBuildNum": "122",
  3. Ran this in a private tab for testing, which would be an equivalent.

I may bring this up with support, but from what I've seen from the recent EB presentations they keep directing people to the forms.

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @abureaux ,

Thanks for your feedback. 
There is a difference about the selection strategy in ExB and Map view. When you click on features, only one will selected in EXB's map, so Feature Info widget will only display one active. But in Map view, multiple can be selected by one click if they are very close or overlapped. 

And this could be something we can think about for ENH in the near future. Please also see discussion in this post https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-questions/feature-info-widget-for-multiple-p...

Thanks,
Wei

0 Kudos
Mark_Prettyman
New Contributor III

I've noticed this issue as well.  In the application I'm building, only one point will be selected at a time.  The popup information shows data details and a picture.  If the picture is large/long, the data details are pushed below the bottom of the page, without an option for scrolling.

Mark_Prettyman_0-1706809795495.png

I have the width of the Feature Info set to a specific value, but the height set to Auto, so that the window collapses when no point is selected, and expands when a point is selected.

Scrolling of the Feature Info widget when "Selected Features" is chosen would be a big help!

-Mark

0 Kudos