Experience Builder Dev 1.9 - Layers not appearing in map

Jump to solution
10-10-2022 07:34 AM
CarmellaBurdi1
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have an experience builder site that I put together in vanilla Experience Builder (Enterprise). In this page, my maps look nice and I'm able to connect to my data source to create expressions and show attributes. 

showing_layers.png

When I port this over to Experience Builder Developer 1.9 the maps that I have added to the site tell me there is no available layer to display and my expressions no longer work. 

no_items_to_display.JPG

Has anyone had this issue? I'm using Firefox & Chrome and the issue is the same in both.  

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CarmellaBurdi1
New Contributor III

@TonghuiMing thank you for replying! I actually figured this out late last week. It turned out to be another CORS issue and my admin was able to fix it. We had thought we had that sorted when we first set up developer, but he had to tweak some server settings. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Based on the screenshots, it seems like an issue with data availability after the environment has been changed. You could check on the sharing/previleges on the layers within this map - above screenshots indicate that the data source failed to load.

0 Kudos
CarmellaBurdi1
New Contributor III

@TonghuiMing thank you for replying! I actually figured this out late last week. It turned out to be another CORS issue and my admin was able to fix it. We had thought we had that sorted when we first set up developer, but he had to tweak some server settings.