Select to view content in your preferred language

Upgrade from 10.9.1 to Enterprise 11.1

05-26-2023 08:41 PM
SFA
by
New Contributor II

Hi, 

While upgrading Portal for ArcGIS 10.9.1 to 11.1, the step where it updates the database, fails. Has anyone had that before?  

SFA_1-1685158746280.png

Below is the text that extracted from the log: 

psql:C:/Program Files/ArcGIS/Portal/framework/template/sql/10.9.1_to_11.0.0/alter_table.sql:17: NOTICE: constraint "gw_accounts_email_send_status_ibfk_1" of relation "gw_accounts_email_send_status" does not exist, skipping ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE ALTER TABLE

psql:C:/Program Files/ArcGIS/Portal/framework/template/sql/10.9.1_to_11.0.0/alter_table.sql:61: NOTICE: table "gw_users_security_keys" does not exist, skipping DROP TABLE CREATE TABLE Clean and upgrade database schema failed.

Review the logs for more information.

Failed to update the database schema with C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Portal\framework\template\sql\10.9.1_to_11.0.0\alter_table.sql file during the upgrade. 

12 Replies
SFA
by
New Contributor II

Hi Bob, 
Lucky you, as I tried rebooting it couple of time; still didn't work... 

0 Kudos
KPattison
New Contributor II

Had the same issue on two different Enterprise deployments trying to go from 10.9.1 to 11.1.0.

Have been able to successfully upgrade from 10.9.1 to 11.1.0 on other Enterprise deployments without this error occurring.

Tried restarting server a couple times on both no fix. 

0 Kudos
Laura
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

I am also getting this error. Restarted my machine (server) and restarted the Enterprise components.. nothing has worked

0 Kudos