Select to view content in your preferred language

All workbenches from all projects suddenly disappeared

04-19-2021 08:52 AM
FedericoFossatti
New Contributor

Hello community,

Just a few minutes ago I was using the data interoperability extension normally as I do every day.

After opening another project and going back to the one I was working on I tried opening/editing an FME workbench from the toolbox I had saved it in. But the workbench assosicated to the tool had disappeared!

It is nowhere in my computer. Not only that last workbench I mentioned has disappeared but also all FME workbenches from my computer were deleted/missing. After a few minutes, some of the workbenches reappeared in their correct location (on their own...), but not all of them. This is very strange.

A similar issue seems to have happened to someone before: https://community.safe.com/s/question/0D54Q00008B0QKO/workspace-disappeared-from-my-local-drive-and-...

Unfortunately, I made no backups of my workbenches 😑

ArcGIS Pro 2.7.3; Data Interoperability (node locked-crc) FME(R) 2020.2.0.0 (20201027 - Build 20787 - WIN64)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BruceHarold
Esri Regular Contributor

This is very strange, please open a support call, the analyst will be interested in things like antivirus and file share configurations, such as are you using network attached storage.

0 Kudos