Select to view content in your preferred language

A lot of my serial charts in Dashboards look slightly different today

Jump to solution
a week ago
BryanWright
New Contributor III

Just wondering if there were any updates to the serial chart element in Dashboards in the last couple days?  I'm noticing a lot of small changes in the way my serial charts are being displayed across multiple dashboards.  For example, I had a serial chart that used to be sorted by a statistic, but now that statistic doesn't even show up in the sort drop-down list.  I'm also seeing lots of changes to labels.  For example, instead of a label for every variable level on the category axis, now its only displaying every other level.  In another case, I have guide labels set to render above the chart but they are now rendering below.  Again, this all just changed in the last 1-2 days with no changes to underlying data or anything else I'm aware of.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephanie_F
Esri Contributor

Hi Bryan, ArcGIS Dashboards updated last night with ArcGIS Online. Highlights are outlined in their What's New page.

If you are seeing unexpected behavior with your Dashboards, I recommend working with Technical Support to investigate. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
LuisBaena1
New Contributor II

In our case we see that in the series graphs in which "Divide by field" is used, they stopped showing data.

0 Kudos
Stephanie_F
Esri Contributor

Hi Bryan, ArcGIS Dashboards updated last night with ArcGIS Online. Highlights are outlined in their What's New page.

If you are seeing unexpected behavior with your Dashboards, I recommend working with Technical Support to investigate. 

0 Kudos
Joel_Lopez
New Contributor III

Ditto. All labels on my serial charts will not display even after several different configuration attempts. They were displaying fine before the update. 

0 Kudos
kstone_ntia
New Contributor II

I am also having this issue with the serial chart labels. 

Esri - if you are able to fix this issue please post here. 

Thanks. 

Soobin-Choi
Esri Contributor

Hi there, I would suggest trying a different category label placement option to see if the rendering improves. 

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 3.26.27 PM.png

If you encounter any issues or have specific requirements, please reach out to Esri Technical Support for assistance.  

0 Kudos
CharlesHutchinson1
New Contributor II

Hi all,

ditto to above, category axis in dashboard charts behaving differently, mainly ticks and labels have become very sparse some charts only 1 label for several years, others labels now taking up half of chart area. 

Also unable to access configuration menu for most maps within dashboards.  

0 Kudos