Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Companion 2.3 is available now

06-26-2019 08:19 AM
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor
0 5 1,408

ArcGIS Companion v2.3 has just been released. We have also added some exciting new features and improvements to the app. Here are the highlights of the release:

• Support for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1
  • Administrators: Manage add-on licenses (ArcGIS Pro extensions, ArcGIS Apps and App bundles)
  • Administrators: Manage credits for members
  • Administrators: Search for members based on the credits remaining
  • Support for privately shared dashboard items
  • Search for members using username, first name and last name
  • Other bug fixes and UI enhancements

User reported enhancements

• ENH-000122320 [Admin] Manage member credits
  • ENH-000122312 Enhance searching members by username, first name and last name

To learn more about it checkout the ArcGIS blog

5 Comments
RyanDavis1
Occasional Contributor

I can't ever get this app to work on my Android phone.  It simply crashes whenever I provide my AGOL credentials.

I received a response to my 1-star review on the app store that instructed me to update to the latest version and email if I continue to have problems.  Well, I reinstalled the app and am still receiving the same result.  When I attempted to email arcgiscompanion@esri.com, I received a bounce back email stating "User unknown".  Sorry if this isn't the appropriate venue, but I don't know how else to communicate the issue.

This app seems like a good idea, and I'd like to help get it working.

Thanks,

Ryan

nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Ryan,

Could you please provide a short video of the reproducible case?

Another question - Are you using an ArcGIS Online Organization account or an ArcGIS Enterprise account?

Please email arcgiscompanion@esri.com (without any comma).

Thanks,

Nakul

RyanDavis1
Occasional Contributor

Sorry Nakul Manocha, but the email bounces back still.  

User unknown

There's not really much to show on a video.  I enter my AGOL organizational account credentials, hit Sign In, it goes to a blank white screen for a second, and then I get a crash message saying "ArcGIS has stopped" with options to open the app again or send feedback.

nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

May I know what type of phone you are using?iOS or Android? OS version?

Also can you please try logging in to ArcGIS Companion on another device?

Thanks

Nakul

nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Ryan,

There was an issue with the email address which has been fixed. So if you could please send me a small video or if you could provide me your organization subscription id? I would like to see if there is any specific configuration fro your org which is not present in ArcGIS Companion. That would help.

Thanks,

Nakul