Unable to view related Tables in Collector

02-02-2017 11:35 AM
williamsalling
New Contributor II

We are running server 10.4.1 with portal.  not Federated.  using collector we can add new items to a related feature class, but we are not able to view any of them with collector.  We see all of them in ArcMAP.

We receive this: Error Unable to retrieve information, please check connection.

Like I said we can add new items to it, but cannot view any of them or existing ones from collector.

Please help?

0 Kudos
22 Replies
MatthewFairfield
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue, Using Collector 17.0.2 build 1028.

In collector I can gps the point of a new pole. Hit Done

View details on that pole

Click new sign.  Enter all information required. Hit Done. Says it saves the Sign.

BUT then if I go to View the tabular info on that sign which should be attached to the pole I'm getting

No sign attached.

This used to work fine.

0 Kudos
MatthewFairfield
New Contributor

But the sign is save in the Sign table without attachment to the pole Location data.

I'm using Global ID's as the PK and FK as stated above in the thread.

0 Kudos
KristaHeinrich2
New Contributor III

Hi Matthew,

For me this turned out to be an issue with permissions within the relationship class. I had added my table to contain the tabular related data, and then added the relationship before assigning the proper database permissions to the related table.  The relationship class was reflecting the original lack of permissions in the table from when it was created rather than the current permissions. Deleting and recreating my relationship class solved my problem.

0 Kudos