Add organization logo to Collector Classic public map?

Jump to solution
05-11-2019 08:28 AM
DanGruber
New Contributor III

Is there any easy way (i.e., not involving creating code, which I don't know how to do) to add my organization's logo to a public map in Collector Classic? I don't care about replacing the ESRI logo. I just want to add our own.

We have many partner organizations contributing data that are shown on a public map, but as the sponsoring organization we'd like to be specifically identified on the map.

Thanks for your help.

Dan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Dan,

> Is there any easy way (i.e., not involving creating code, which I don't know how to do) to add my organization's logo to a public map in Collector Classic? I don't care about replacing the ESRI logo. I just want to add our own.

This is not currently possible. However, you can watermark the copyright text that appears for a hosted feature service. I know this is not exactly what you want, but perhaps it might be a workaround?

How To: Modify the copyright text of a hosted feature service in ArcGIS Online 

Also, please vote for this enhancement request and add your specific use case,

https://community.esri.com/ideas/1694 

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Dan,

> Is there any easy way (i.e., not involving creating code, which I don't know how to do) to add my organization's logo to a public map in Collector Classic? I don't care about replacing the ESRI logo. I just want to add our own.

This is not currently possible. However, you can watermark the copyright text that appears for a hosted feature service. I know this is not exactly what you want, but perhaps it might be a workaround?

How To: Modify the copyright text of a hosted feature service in ArcGIS Online 

Also, please vote for this enhancement request and add your specific use case,

https://community.esri.com/ideas/1694 

Hope this helps,