Select to view content in your preferred language

2021 Canada Data Update Now Available On ArcGIS Business Analyst Pro and ArcGIS Business Analyst Desktop

01-12-2022 01:17 PM
FizzaChaudhry
Esri Contributor
1 0 1,045

On January 20, 2022 ArcGIS Business Analyst Desktop and ArcGIS Business Analyst Pro customers gained access to the 2021 Canada data update. This data is available for download from the My Esri website and please verify that your computer meets the system requirements.

To download the 2021 Canada data update, complete the following steps:

1. Close all applications on your computer.
  2. On the My Esri site, click My Organizations and click Downloads.
  3. In the Products section, under the All Other Products heading, search Business Analyst in the Quick Search text box. A list of Business Analyst data products will be shown.
  4. Look for ArcGIS Business Analyst Desktop with 2021 Canada data. Click View Downloads.
  5. The 2021 Canada data files are now available for download from the My Esri website.
  6. To download the .sdlic license file and coder .lfx license file, go to My Organizations, select Licensing and click License Files.
  7. To see the list of available files, click the license files related to Business Analyst and StreetMap Premium.
  8. Click the Download button next to the .sdlic or .lfx license file you want to download.
  9. Save the .sdlic or .lfx license file to your hard drive.
  10. Double-click the file or use the ArcGIS Administrator tool to register the license and unlock the data.

The 2021 Canada data update can be installed on ArcGIS Business Analyst Desktop ver. 10.7.1 or later and ArcGIS Business Analyst Pro ver. 2.4 or later. Users do not need to uninstall ArcGIS Business Analyst Desktop before installing the data update.

For additional questions or assistance, please view the Business Analyst Desktop installation guide or the ArcGIS Business Analyst Pro Implementation Guide. For more information about the 2021 Canada data update, view the document.

Please note:

Other General Resources

Please visit the following links for more information regarding ArcGIS Business Analyst: