ArcGIS AppStudio is a cross-platform native mapping application development tool that enables our customers to create apps that work on various devices and platforms. Be it mobile devices running with Android or iOS or desktops with Windows, macOS, or Linux, we strive to provide a seamless experience for our customers.
We proactively test each update of our supported platforms to capture new issues and attempt to resolve them before you can find them! Recently, we updated AppStudio version 5.3 with a critical fix and a few enhancements.
We fixed a critical bug related to Android OpenSSL 1.1.1m crashes on the Android 6 armv7 device to ensure your AppStudio apps continue to work on all devices. We also upgraded ArcGIS Runtime to 100.13.1, so you can take advantage of the updates and fixes included in Runtime 100.13.1.
You can get the updated AppStudio Desktop on our Resources page. Don't forget to update the mobile companion app AppStudio Player on your device from iTunes and Google Play store.
Learn more about AppStudio:
- New to AppStudio? Check out this website to learn more about what ArcGIS AppStudio can do to you and your organization.
- Check out our recent workshop recordings to get started with creating native apps using AppStudio.
- Let us know about your creations built using AppStudio to be featured in AppStudio Showcase Gallery.
- Provide your ideas and suggestions to us on the ArcGIS Ideas site.
- Follow us on Twitter @ArcGISAppStudio to keep up-to-date on the latest information.
- The AppStudio team periodically hosts workshops and webinars; please sign up for the AppStudio newsletter if you are interested in information regarding AppStudio events.